TECHNET Archives

January 1997

Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 17:34:25 +0500
  we are planning to install a reverse pulse plating system in our pattern plating line in place of conventional pal-pattern plating system.

  may we have feed back from the pcb manufacturers who are using this system
in their pattern plating line w.r.t. the advantages viz., plating time,feasibility and uniform plating.

  with regards.

   r.k. sharma.