TECHNET Archives

January 1997

From:
"cabeles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 97 08:44:22 PST
     What type of specifications are you looking for?  I assume you are
     talking about copper plating since I am not sure how much numerical
     data can be obtained from other systems (Nickel, Tin)

     Most vendor's have specs for their chemistry that dictate brightner
     adds from the hull cell.

     You will have to specify the system and parameters for more specific
     help.