TECHNET Archives

January 1997

From:
David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 10:20:15 -0600 (CST)

Thanks for all the discussion on email address lists. It would be against
IPC policy to publish the list of email addresses on TechNet. This policy
is historically based on the interests expressed by the users of IPC's
email forums.

Regards

David W. Bergman, V.P. of Technical Programs
IPC
2215 Sanders Road
Northbrook, IL  60062-6135
847-509-9700 x340 Phone