TECHNET Archives

January 1997

From:
"Paul Stolar" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 97 09:56:12 CDT
     Questions you need to answer:
     1. Are there keep out zones?
     2. What is 100% moisture resistance? (hint, it does not exist)
     3. What environment must the board survive?

     The simplest method is to tape off the the keep out zones and hand
     spray. Thickness control is lost, but you can coat the boards.
     Humiseal, Dymax, and Dow all have good coatings, with their various
     +'s and -'s.