TECHNET Archives

January 1997

Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 11:43:10 -0500
Who cares.....let's all stick with the technical issues!

Subject: Re: FAB: IPC Printed Circuits Expo
Author:  "George Franck Jr" <[log in to unmask]> at INTERNET
Date:    1/20/97 10:09 AM

SIR SIRGuru, (Doug Pauls?)

WE BE IPC!

Aren't you or your company a member?  So, is it sales or is it support
to provide information to members the organization?  The answer lies in
definition of the organization.  If the organization is IPC, I vote
support.  If Amway, I vote Sales.

Another interesting philosophical question, If a member of IPC flames
IPC, does he not also flame himself?  How about if a Member of the USA
flames Prez. Clinton?  How about if a member of a family flames their
mother?  And while we are on the subject, Is snapping your fingers
really the sound of one hand clapping?  and... If God and a half, made 3
and a half rocks, so heavy that only one and a half could be lifted,
then could an orthogonal universe be "just around the corner"?

Houston, We have a problem,
George Franck

My company, showing good common sense, disavows everything I say.

On Jan 20,  7:59am, [log in to unmask] wrote:
> Subject: Re: FAB: IPC Printed Circuits Expo
> Hmmmm, an interesting philosophical question - If IPC, the owners and
> rulemakers for this forum, who have discouraged the use of the forum
for
> sales and marketing, use the forum for IPC sales and marketing, do we
get to
> flame them???? Hmmm....

[snip]

--

George Franck Jr
Raytheon E-Systems

"The opinions expressed are those of the author, and are not necessarily those
of the Raytheon Corporation."