TECHNET Archives

January 1997

From:
[log in to unmask] (Jan Satterfield)
Date:
Monday, January 20, 1997 7:27AMMon, 20 Jan 97 9:10

Talk to:
Cambridge Automatic
15 Erie Drive
 Natick, MA  01760
(508) 653-9002

They designed an Air Operated Roll Pin Inserter for my application (24 pins
in a round bulkhead) over 5 years ago and it still works great.  I had my
machine designed to be fully automated but I know they have machines already
set up to install pins in card ejectors.  This is a great time saver for
production.

Jan Satterfield
Mfg Engineer
Edo Corp