TECHNET Archives

January 1997

Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 17:42:24 -0500
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> Item Subject: Rule: Re: offset stripline
>      Who is this guy.  Can't technet do something about the Toms and
>      Victors of the world. Maybe ban them for life from this forum.

	Go easy, Steve!

	Or perhaps you should hope that HP never standardizes on a
	piece of software that you don't like or can't immediately
	figure out.  Or one that has bugs, or better yet "undocumen-
	ted features".  Better not get adventurous and have a home
	system and a work system try to move your mail back and forth,
	lest you infinite-forward, or without thinking set a vacation
	message and let all of us know 50 times a day that you're out
	for a week.

	Yes, mail storms are annoying.  But when one is cleared up
	by the end of the day, I for one am grateful.

	Consider that Feces Instantiates, and I'm glad it didn't
	happen to me.

	Today.

	Yet.
--

      Jeff Seeger                             Applied CAD Knowledge Inc
      Chief Technical Officer                      Tyngsboro, MA  01879