TECHNET Archives

January 1997

From:
David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 15:08:01 -0600 (CST)

responsible for the management of IPC Printed Circuits Expo.  I need to
inform/remind all TechNet subscribers that the policies of IPC Printed
Circuits Expo is to not allow subleasing of exhibit space.

>From the Exhibor's manual (and approved by the IPC Suppliers Management
Council)

" SUBLEASING OF EXHIBIT SPACE"
The rights of an exhibitor as outlined in the application for Exhibit
Space shall not be assignable to any other firm or person under any
circumstances."

Any questions should be directed to Jean Hebeisen, x338 or Tony Hilvers,
x 337 at the IPC office.

Regards
Dave Bergman

David W. Bergman, V.P. of Technical Programs
IPC
2215 Sanders Road
Northbrook, IL  60062-6135
847-509-9700 x340 Phone