TECHNET Archives

January 1997

From:
"Thor-Inge Næsset" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 1997 04:16:51 +0100
New System in Italy have a machine based on a flying grid. This machine has
one top and one bottom grid with 80 probes pluss one top and one bottom
grid with 16 probes. The test area is 590 x 460 mm, and they say that
typical distanse for moving to next testpoint is 1mm. This makes the
machine very fast (around 10 min for 10000 testpoints). Do anyone have any
experience whith this machine ?

Can You please tell me the name on the english machine that looks
interesting.

*