TECHNET Archives

January 1997

From:
[log in to unmask] (Eduardo E Wong)
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 02:28:10 PST
To add an additional thought to this process, I have used a higher solder
alloy (90Sn/10Pb) in order for this solder joint not to become molten and
lift of the board.  I have also used one second U/V cure adhesive to retain onto the board the thermocouple wire.

Good luck

Ed Wong
Wongtronics Lab. Inc.