TECHNET Archives

January 1997

From:
[log in to unmask] (Ulrich Korndoerfer)
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 09 Jan 1997 00:16:37 +0100
Jean-Paul,

thank you for your response.

Answering to your question, I'm sorry, bud we did stop temp-cycling
short afterwards due to other reasons than tsop-failures. We plan to
start again next week with new samples and reach at least 100 cycles or
more.

By the way, what do you mean with "zipper effect"?

We also saw concentration of lift-offs on one side of the tsop's. If im
remembering right, there was nearly no tsop which showed lift offs on
both sides. To my understanding the reason is that initially one pin
lifts off (which side is determined by chance) and then others on the
same side are following because the load per pin now is bigger on this
side than on the other. Is this what you mean with "zipper effect"?

Sincerely,

Ulrich