From:
[log in to unmask] (George Franck X2648 N408)
Date:
Tue, 7 May 1996 08:37:51 -0500
This is the second time this individual has used technet to sell his goods.
I am willing to boycott any supplier who posts UNSOLICITED ads to the net.
How about you?  Do others share my negitive bias towards ads here?

Please let me know when this guy buys a sales booth at a trade show.  I
want to set-up a evangelistic, aggressive, convert seeking, come to {Allah,
Jesus, Buddha, Joseph Smith, fill in your favorite here} revival booth
right next to his.  :-o  Perhaps then he would know how I feel about his

Don't get me wrong.  If someone posted a question like "Can anyone do
conversions to AutoCAD?" then his posting would have been great.  Of
course, from MY sales booth I would respond, "No, but we can do conversions
to Jehovah's Witnesses"  ;-)

(I apologize to any who are offended by my use of religious humor.)

George Franck
gfranck.melpar.esys.com