From:
"Crawford, John A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 96 16:07:00 EST

>From the EMPF HelpLine:
We have a HelpLine requester trying to locate a source for a solder
brand/type called ALMIT. Best info our in-house solder folks have is that
the Japanese company is no longer distributing in US themselves, but have
partnered with one of the US companies. Can anyone assist with a US source.
The customer requiring this is in the Minneapolis area.  Thanks! Jack