Date:
Mon, 6 May 1996 06:46:57 -0400

 To Whom...

          We locate a ,100 dia grounded pad somewhere in each corner of the pwb.
  If restricted, we will locate a min. of 2 pads diagonally placed. The pad is
  a surface pad only with a surface trace connecting it to an internal ground
  plane, requested by our assembly/test community.For fine pitch microcircuits,
  we locate a non-grounded surface pad within the component outline, on a
  diagonial. For uniformity, we will include the pads as part of our footprint
  definition(land pattern). We worked with our test/manuf people to determine
  what was needed and how to implement it into our designs which are mainly
  high density, multilayer, SMT surfaces (components both side).
          Again, work with those people that are requesting fiducial to solve
  all of their requirements without sacrificing too much land area. If you
  need more info, please feel free to contact me. Hope this helps.

  203-852-4810                                           Bob Vanech