Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 96 14:41:10 EST
     Question. When you mention breakout do you mean drilled hole beyond
     the pad diameter away from the trace? (Differentiating drilled into
     the trace area as "break in"?)  I have seen (a long time ago with
     difunctional) 1 oz copper connections with "break in" create thermal
     opens (intermittent opens).

     Groovy