From:
"DOUG MILLS DIR RESIDENT CME GROUP (714)438-2985" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 1996 14:58:12 -1000
I would suggest you do one of two things.

1. retest your boards for solderability as you normally do for incoming
testing.  If you don't know how to do this, you should ask your PCB
supplier to help you or go to his place and have him demonstrate it to you
and then you can go back to your factory and implement this into IQC.

2. You can return these boards to your PCB supplier and ask him to reclean
them for oxide removal.  He probably already has this process and it is
what he will do on many of his own boards before he send them out to his
customers.  As part of the recleaning he should retest them for
solderability for you and supply you with the test board which demostrates
that it is solderable

Doug