Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 96 15:11:41 -0100

Wrote :

>   Does anybody have any recommendations on what to try next?

Rick,

I discussed your problem with our Process Engineer Through-Hole.
He came up with the following comment (translated from Dutch):

We at Elmo have an Electrovert Centurion 2000S equipped with a so-called
Omega Wave. This wave is generated by a vibration-plate in the solder bath,
which pushes up the solder for approx. 1/3 of the solder bath length.
This stimulates the fillet capability of the solder. With this equipment
we don't have problems with fillet height.

If you want to know the details, E-mail us, good luck!

**********************************
 Ivo de Rooij
 Process Engineer
 Surface Mount Assembly