From:
Charles Barker/IO-US <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
18 Mar 96 8:02:47
Mike, I would ditto Jerry Cupples remarks. However, I  have some additional
concerns about possible blistering caused by moisture absorption over the
years. Baking would help that, but baking can also increase any oxidation
problems.

You definitely have a challenge on your hands.

Good luck

Charlie Barker
Input/Output, Inc.
713/276-3328