From:
Melinda Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melinda Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 14:46:38 -0600 (CST)

Dear Colleagues

Many of you have had problems sending e-mail to IPC staff and mail list
forums over the last week or so. Your mail was returned with the error
message "host unknown."

The problem occurred as we moved our DNS from one Internet provider
to another. We are working with InterNIC and hope to have it straightened
out by the end of today.

For those of you who were mercilessly bounced off of the mail list
distribution list every time you tried to subscribe, we hope to have that
problem resolved by next Monday, March 18.

Thank you all for your patience.

Regards,

Melinda

*******************************