From:
"Bill Fabry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
22 Feb 1996 18:51:26 -0800
        Reply to:   RE>>8 inch Floppies
You might use something as simple as a MODEM hookup between the two computers,
if the 8" has communications software to handle it.  The 3.5" system's hardware
is readily available for MAC and PC, depending on the desired output format.
Let the comm software handle the handshaking, file management, etc. without
writing "special" code to do the job.

Bill Fabry
Truevision, Inc.