From:
Chris Wiwczaroski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 05 Dec 1996 14:15:11 -0600
Domino Control Systems, Inc. is an Industrial Systems Integrator /
Automator. We use a Grayhill I/O board in some of our systems that
measures 10.20"x6.20". It is not avalible din rail mountable. Entrelec,
Phoenix Contact, Wago and several other manufactures offer a means of
mounting PCB's to din rail but none of the options fit the Grayhill
board. If you can give me any ideas please reply ASAP. Oh, the din rail
we use is the standard 35mm Allen-Bradley P/N 199-DR1.

thanks

Chris