From:
"Mike Matson "<[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 13:10:00 -0600
Hi, folks!!
After 14 years of exclusively supporting our circuit board shop, I have
accepted a new position in our company that will remove me from the
printed circuit community.  I will miss many of you.
My new job involves cost estimating of new electronic assemblies and
cost analysis of existing assemblies (Our product is electrical and
mechanical engine controls), among other things.
What are some sources of tools for cost estimating, including Trade
Organizations, forums such as TechNet, software, other???, etc.

Thanks, and happy holidays!

Mike Matson
Woodward Governor Company