Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 10:17:37 -0500

>Subject: Re: ASSY/FAB: SnPb Oxidation, Removal
>RUDY, CAN YOU TELL US WHO MAKES THIS BUFFERED CLEANER THAT DOES NOT
>ATTACK SOLDER.

How kind of you to ask.

My own company has developed a product like I described.  If you would like
further information, we should likely resort to faxes, as the officials at
the IPC would likely have a failure of their ethical system if we were to
exchange more information via this forum.

Accordingly, please forward your fax number, and we will get you the
appropriate information.

Rudy Sedlak
RD Chemical Company
1-888-RDCHEM1  phone