From:
Michael Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
09 Nov 96 05:01:30 EST
Check your product liability insurance first. This would be a low reliability
assembly:
 Even if you could get it to wet and you could remove the very active flux
residues TOTALLY  you are still faced with the prospect of two very dissimilar
metals in intimate contact and carrying current so some type of  protective
coating would be advisable.

Mike Fenner
BSP