From:
Mike Matson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 08:12:00 -0600
Our company  evaluated units from  some of these same companies, and had
the same concerns and questions.  The Colight 1530 really *does* deliver
40+ mW/cm at the wavelength we were interested in.. We took our UV
radiometer  (Dynachem model 500) to Minneapolis and measured. We were
also concerned about the possibility of the bulbs being overdriven, with
subsequent short life, but that has not been our experience.  We work 1
shift  and produce about 150 panels/day, using the 3kw setting for inner
layers and the 5kw setting for LPI.  We're on our second set of bulbs.
Regards,

Mike Matson
(970) 498-3285

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want."