From:
Kimberly Sterling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 1996 10:09:52 -0600 (CST)

IPC is embarking on our first performance benchmarking survey for the
electronics assembly industry.  Solicitations will be sent to the
presidents of all independent assembly companies who are members of the
IPC and all official representatives of original equipment manufacturers
(again members of the IPC) next week.

*Only companies that participate will receive a copy of the final report*

*Participation is a benefit of membership in the IPC.  Therefore, your
company (at your location) must be an IPC member in order to participate*

The report will include measurements of employee turnover and
absenteeism, inventory turns and production cycle time, yields and defect
rates, customer returns and complaints, and supplier on time delivery and
rejection rates.

If you want to be included, please contact Kim Sterling, Director of
Market Research and Education, at e-mail [log in to unmask], phone
847/509-9700 ext 305, and fax 847/509-9798.  Please include your
company's complete name and address so we can verify membership.