From:
Nathan Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 96 07:18:43 GMT

Here are some illustrative  numbers  which show that you shouldn't have to do
too much to get a result. These numbers are illustrative only. The dispense
parameters you actually require will depend on your adhesive type and equipment.

Component		0603	0805	1206
Needle ID (mm)		0.33 	0.4	0.4
Dispense height (mm)	0.1	0.1	0.1
Dot diameter (mm)		0.55	0.8	0.9