From:
Michael Barmuta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 12:30:54 -0700

		Jim: If you are looking for a screenable version to replace
Wondermask WS(I believe it's also called 2207G)I would recommend Alpha 110 HV.
	We have used this for many years thru a variety of aqueous solder/clean
	operations.It is applied by sreening at the bare board level.There are
	also hand and machine application versions available.Contact Alpha
	Metals 201-434-6778.However we have been getting this product from a
 	different supplier for the last 6 months.If you have a problem getting
	supplied let me know.Chemtronics and Techform also make similar
	products.
						Regards
						Michael Barmuta
						Staff Engineer