From:
Wendy Fung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 07 Aug 1996 09:44:33 +0900
Hi,TechNetters,

We are useing 4 mil double treatment thin core from AlliedSignal to build
PCMCIA innerlayers. We find a great difficulty in instpection innerlayers with
AOI (Insight/2020 Gerber).The machine just cann't see the deference between
the circuit and background.

To get a threshold value, we try defferent settings,

        *Changing high-inspection lamp
        *Adjusting the image threshlod sliders
        *Adding filters either on specular side or diffuse side, even on both
         sides.(600nm spectral filters)

The result is negetive.

I'm appreciate if anyone with thin core AOI instpetion experience can provide
an answer.

Thanks

Wendy Fung

R&D Engineer