Date:
31 JUL 96 13:07:20 EDT
We have established the internal requirements for the volume of the
adhesive dispensed onto the PCB.  The volume are determined by the diameter
of the adhesive dots and its height.  These  parameters are based on the
component package style and design ( pads spacing).
For example, for 0805 style components we have 30 mils space between pads.
The glue dot diameter is 25mils+/-3 mils with heights  of 12 mils +/- 3
mils .

Stella Neyman
Lectron Products, Ph. 810-608-7289
Original Text
>From C=US/A=INTERNET/DDA=ID/TechNet-request(a)ipc.org, on 7/31/96 12:18 PM:
I am looking for information on the aplication of adhesive dots to circuit
boards. The dot size needs to be able to accept 0805 parts.  If there is
anyone out there that has any information on a system with this capability
please write.
THANK YOU
ROB BARNES