Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 11:57:10 -0500 (CDT)
To all IPC forum users:

I've been receiving many questions lately about performing different
procedures and responding to situations that occur on our mail lists.
Since many of those questions are similar, I came up with following:

Here is a little reminder on how to use IPC mail list services along
with a few recommendations and a few answers on "what to do if...":

* Subscribe (unsubscribe) rules:
  - Send a message to [log in to unmask] with <Subject: subscribe
    (unsubscribe)> and NO TEXT in the body of the message.
* If you become temporarily unavailable (vacation, travel, etc.)
  please unsubscribe from mail list and resubscribe upon your return.
* If your e-mail address is changing please unsubscribe your old
  address or contact me at [log in to unmask]
* If you send a request personally to me, please specify which mail
  lists you subscribed to.
* If you are receiving bounced messages after posting your message, forward
  them to me.
* Please make sure that your mailbox on your PC is not full (contact your
  network administrator if that is the case).

And the most common question:

* If you have not been receiving any messages from your forum for some
  time, then almost certainly your address has been expunged from our
  mail list due to some kind of problem on your server. In that case simply
  subscribe again after the problem is resolved.

If you have any other questions, please contact me.

Thank You.

Dmitriy Sklyar
Electronic Communication Manager
IPC