From:
[log in to unmask] (Howard Feldmesser)
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 1996 13:41:18 -0400
        We are a University Laboratory making proof of concept electronics
and are in the throes of switching to Asahi Glass' AK225 vapor cleaning
solvent.  We've done some testing of the effects of AK225 on various
materials, mostly epoxies used for hybrid/MCM/COB applications.  We'd like
to compare data with someone doing similar testing to serve as a benchmark
before we publish our results internally and, later, externally.
        If anyone out there is doing work like this and would like to
cooperate with us off-line, e-mail to [log in to unmask] or phone
301-953-6000 ext 8963.
        Thanks,

        Howard S. Feldmesser
        Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
        Laurel, MD