From:
"Thorson, Kevin J @EAG" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 96 08:31:00 CDT

Neal,

We did experience incompatibility with a very common OSP product and aramid
random fiber.  The six hour back suggested by the laminate and pwb suppliers
exceeded the protection abilities of the OSP.  We now define our aramid
random fiber pwbs with electroless nickel - immersion gold and have had no
problems hence.

Kevin Thorson
Lockheed Martin