Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 14:16:39 -0400
     There are many other considerations which should be weighed
     prior to accepting these boards. First any Fabricator should
     not make judgements on the acceptability of product which
     doesn't meet a Customers specifications. The Customer, in
     most cases, has reasons for his specifications. There could
     be a height issue, component lead issues, UL agency, designed
     in capacitance ect.... The best course of action is to notify
     your Customer and discuss the variation.