Date:
Thu, 23 May 96 19:23:50 CST

          PACE out of Maryland was where I was trained.  I'd recommend
          them.

Subject: RE:Assy, training
Author:  [log in to unmask] at internet-mail
Date:    5/23/96 3:45 PM

Chris Byrne <[log in to unmask]> sends:
 "Does anyone out there have a outside training company that they like?  We
are looking at setting up a certification program for soldering and rework
techniques.(snip)"

As you might guess from our signature block, I heartily recommend MTTC.
Certification, soldering and rework have been mainstays of our training
programs for over 27 years. I'll email you more info. Anyone else
interested--send me a email or check our homepage listed below. Mel Parrish,
President, will be happy to discuss further details of our customized
training development services.

The Manufacturing Technology Training Center (MTTC) Inc., a wholly-owned
subsidiary of COMARCO,  is the recognized Center of Excellence for
vocational technical skills training.  MTTC provides both resident and
customer site training courses in manufacturing technology. We are
authorized to conduct "Train the Trainer" certification to IPC-A-610B,
(under authority of IPC) ). Our student customer base is global and also
includes most U.S. electronics companies.
Regards,  Doug Whitnell
We can be reached at:            e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Manufacturing Technology Training Center (MTTC) Inc
543 Graaf Street                     Phone 619 446-5571
Ridgecrest CA 93555              Fax  619 446-4337
Home Page: http://ridgecrest.ca.us/~mttc/mttc.htm