From:
"ddhillma" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 96 14:51:12 cst
     Give Greg Miller at Alpharetta GA at call at 770-475-6100 x 322. He
     should be able to get you to the right person.

     Dave Hillman
     Rockwell Collins

Subject: ASSY More info on Omegameter 600SMD problem
Author:  [log in to unmask] at ccmgw1
Date:    5/14/96 2:19 PM

Thanks for the responses to my request and for asking for more
information on our problem. Details are as follows.

 The Omegameter wouldn't clean up. The resistance readings
keep changing during the clean process.We started by changing the DI
tubes, then the probe, then the fluid.  We did find that heating the
microprocessor board and a pot board that the unit would work. We also
cleaned board connections and re-seated the boards.
 The unit was working until a recent move across the room. We
changed the fluid one again. This didn't solve the problem. We then
changed the mico board with no positive results. We are ready to move
the unit back to the last "known good location" and see if proper function
returns.

Is there a guru out there for the Omegameter 600SMD?

Thanks once more.

Rick Vernon, Sr. QA Engineer