From:
"Bruenning, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 96 09:44:00 CDT

Are the "gritty" solder joints only in one area of the board or scattered
around?  Are they only noticed on one or two component types?

Why are the joints being touched up?  is it because they don't meet hole
fill specs. or is it a cosmetic issue?

What is the dwell time of the board in the solder wave?  And is the 90 Deg.C
temp. a maximum topside temperature reading or is that topside temp before
solder wave contact?