From:
[log in to unmask] (Jack Crawford)
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 07:34:55 -0500
>What is the shelf life of Copper bare boards with OSP finish.
>What is the nominal RH at which the board may be stored at.
>If it's 45% RH, what's the effect  if environment RH is increased to 60%
>ie what effect will an increase of RH have on the PWB during storeage?
>Thanks in advance.

There were several papers on this subject published the the Proceedings of
Surface Mount Internation '95. Please contact me off-technet if you don't
have ready access to them, and I'll provide author contact info, etc. for
the several papers dealing with the tests done on this issue.

Surface Mount International is co-sponsored by Surface Mount Technology
Association, IPC, EIA and Miller Freeman. It is held each fall in San Jose,
this year Sep 8-12. Show brochures will be mailed in the near future. If
you aren't on the mail list, let me know OFF THE TECHNET and I'll get you
added.

          Jack Crawford
      HelpLine Manager
              EMPF