From:
Rick Vernon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 1996 15:18:50 -0500
We are experiencing difficulties with our Omegameter 600SMD after
moving the unit approximately 10 feet within the same room. We have
replaced the fluid solution. We have replaced the electronics board. We
have replaced the solution cleaning columns.

Is there a guru out there for the Omegameter 600SMD? We want help,
but get the same answers over and over again from Alpha Metals.

Thanks in advance.

Rick Vernon, Sr. QA Engineer