Date:
Fri, 10 May 96 12:31:36 PST
I would suggest the Hysol 50-000 series Cat-L-inks, two part heat curable
epoxies for screen printing (although we also stamp and hand letter).  Suggest
the 45 or 77 catalysts.  For surface pre-treatment we allow light abrading but
usually just an acetone or IPA cleaning is sufficient (just prior to ink
application, then dry then apply ink).