From:
"Crawford, John A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 96 09:36:00 EST

OOPS--watch what you drink, Jerry.
From: Greaves, John B.
To: Crawford, John A.
Subject: RE: Almit solder
Date:  24 Jan 96 9:09AM

Jack,  I believe Jerry was interested in ethanol (not methanol) as he
stated.  I believe this is a typo.  Methanol is wood alcohol.  Ethanol is
grain alcohol.  (I think he is refering to a shot of scotch.)

     :   )         Johnny B.