From:
"Jim Marsico" <"marsico%Organization=Industrial & Mfg'g Engineering%Telephone=516-595-5879"@a1.allin1.ALLIN1.umc>
Date:
Wed, 08 May 96 15:19:01 -0400
We at AIL Systems are in the process of switching to non-rosin (water soluble)
fluxes for use on military hardware... yes, even MIL-STD-2000 contracts.  We
have selected a flux which was listed on the QPL for MIL-F-14256 (this makes
the DoD guys feel better).  We have successfully passed qualification to
ANSI/J-STD-001A, which is the same test as NAWCADLKE-MISC-05-MT0002 (whew!),
which was slated as the qualification test for MIL-STD-2000B prior to it's
cancellation.

We are in the process of asking the individual procuring activities for our
various contracts permission to use the qualified flux/process.  At this time,
we haven't/don't expect negative responses, we already have received some
approvals.

If you want to discuss this in more detail, please feel free to call or write.

Jim Marsico
(516) 595-5879

	      *	        SYSTEMS, INC.	     *