From:
[log in to unmask] (Roland Jaquet)
Date:
Tue, 7 May 1996 16:29:21 +0200
As a PCB manufacturer, I would like to give my opinion
on this subject.

I don't think that direct advertisement should be done
as this NOT the purpose of this group. But, I do not
mind a supplier to answer with "I have a product that is
called XYZ who can probably solve "your" problem etc..
Or, a supplier who suggests a solution to a problem,
even with the price of his equipment / material.
I am not against suppliers who e-mails a novelty either,
as long as it is a new and not a catalogue.

Also, I am getting upset with no-respect people that are
boldy saying "please remove me from your group.."

When they subscribed, they received a message on how to
unsuscribe, and they should be smart enough to figure out
that if they subscribe, there is a way of unsuscribing
themselves.. and not bother everybody with their blabla

The reason for unsuscribing is also amazing as some
people are saying that they are over flooded with e-mails..
I beleive that the e-mails I get are very pertinents
and each one worth reading for someone in the PCB and
PCB related business.

Thank you to all of you that are active on this group
and thank you for replying / questionning.

Since I suscribed, I feel I learned more than in the last
five years about PCB related problems. Moreover, I am
not the only one in the world with this particular problem
as I get answers from people who in the past run into it
as well...

I did not thank the persons who have answered some of my e-mails
and feel bad about it, but I forced myself not to add some more
e-mails to the numerous ones.

Please keep up the good work
Thanks to all of you

Roland

Roland Jaquet         Technical Director
Henri Jaquet SA       PCB manufacturer
Geneva Switzerland    Prototypes and small qties
tel. xx41-22-794-7878 fx. xx41-22-794-3052