Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 20:06:10 -0500
Bill, thank you for getting our request out there for Off Shore Fab Houses.
 I also need houses in Mexico.  We have an IMMEDIATE need for info on houses
in Mexico.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

What we need is fab houses and assembly houses that can handle large volume,
thru-hole, surface mount and plastic injection molding.  I am going to cc:
[log in to unmask] and see if it goes.

Regards,

Lynne Alkemade