From:
"Wally Doeling (wallyd)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 09 Jan 96 10:51:00 PST

 ----------
From: leila
To: wallyd
Subject: RE: Solder defect rate at 20mil pitch (fwd)
Date: Tuesday, January 09, 1996 10:12AM

Mr. Doeling,

You sent this message to the administrator. Please send it to the forum
at [log in to unmask] so that everyone can benefit.

Thank you for you participation in our TechNet forum.

Leila Hady
IPC
847/509-9700 x311