From:
"Baldwin, Jeff A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 03 Oct 96 13:23:00 DST

Dear TechNet,

Thanks for all your help so far.  My question now is for anyone out there
who has had experience assembling PCMCIA Cards or other thin cards using
pallets.  It seems as though pallets will be necessary to keep the boards
flat during assembly.  We are looking at buying pallets from a pallet
company.  Should we keep the boards attached to the pallet all the way
through cleaning (we use a Corpane cleaner with a wire mesh basket)?  Are
there any special handling issues with the reflow oven, or any other areas
that we need to watch out for? Thank you for all your help.

Jeff Baldwin
(716) 242-4365