Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 96 08:07:32 EDT
From:  Stephen Ayotte
       EM Quality Engineering
       Bldg. 14-3 Col F5 5-1537
Subject: Re: FAB: Resist Lamination

We have had similar experiences with the commercially available
equipment for resist lamination wet apply equipment.

As a result we have designed, built and sold our own design units
to other companies that have had success with it.  Anybody who is
interested in getting more information on this equipment please send
to me directly note with your name, company name, phone number and
address.

I will make sure that someone gets back to you.

Thanks.

**** IBM MD Product Quality Engineer       ****
****       OEM Quality Engineer            ****
**** Interenterprise Address: USIB6CEF     ****
**** Internet Address: [log in to unmask] ****
*** Forwarding note from MCUMMING--ENDVM1   07/31/96 07:05 ***