From:
Charles Barker/IO-US <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
16 May 96 8:59:38
Phil,

I agree with Jerry's info below. Are you using top side preheat? If so, what is
your top side temp is just before your boards hit the wave? Is this too high?

Another thing I would look at is the height of the wave.

The best,

Charlie Barker
Input/Output, Inc.
Stafford, Texas