From:
[log in to unmask] (Yeo Tiong Wee)
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 16:30:19 +0800
>Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 16:02:06
>To: "pcfab" <[log in to unmask]>
>From: zhongwei <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Off Shore Fab Houses
>Cc: [log in to unmask]
>
>        We are a Singapore-Germany joint venture PCB house established
since 1977. We offer single-sided, double-sided NPTH and PTH, and
multilayered PCBs. We were ISO 9002 certified since 1992.

>        Pentex-Schweizer Circuits Ltd
>        55 Penjuru Road, Singapore 609140.
>        Republic of Singapore
>        Tel : (65)2664311
>        Fax : (65)2665872/3
>
>        Or, contact our Customer Service Center at :
>
>        Pentex-Schweizer Circuits, Inc.
>        6767 North Wickham Road
>        Suite 400 Melbourne ,FL 32940.
>        USA
>        Tel : (407)259-2254
>        Fax : (407)259-8088
>
>        All our production facilities are in Singapore. We are committed to
offer German's Quality, Asian's Price and American's Service.

__________________________________
>>Subject: Off Shore Fab Houses
>>Author:  [log in to unmask] at Internet
>>Date:    03/18/96 11:37 AM
>>

>>We are very interested in PCB Fabrication houses in Asia.  Please let me know
>>how to obtain a list of houses asap.  We need high-volume, high-quality fab
>>houses off shore.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated.  If you would like
>>to contact us via phone, please call Frans Alkemade at Worldwide Turnkey
>>Solutions 408/927-9256.  Thank you for your assistance.

Dominic Yeo
Senior Director, Operations & Marketing
Pentex-Schweizer Group of Companies
55 Penjuru Road