COMPLIANCENET Archives

1996

ComplianceNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Holly Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 11:46:54 -0500
Does anyone have any information on this inquiry?  His question is whether any EPA regions/state/localities have addressed the issue of when a sample comes back "non-detect," whether they must apply EPA policy that establishes mass loading at one-half the detection limits.  Brian mentions that this policy assumes that flows contain polluant loadings that may not be present, resulting in overregulation.  Please respond to Brian directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance.

Holly Lynch
IPC Director of EHS Programs